Are you seeking to demonstrate how your procurement and supply chain activity goes beyond basic compliance?
Delivering procurement outcomes that provide value for money and generating benefits to the economy and society, whilst avoiding adverse environmental impacts, represents a challenge for many organisations.
Only by challenging traditional approaches to supply chain provision can the greatest efficiencies be secured. Focusing on outcomes that greatly improve the resource efficiency of your organisation can also drive change and improvement along your supply chain.
Eunomia brings a wealth of expertise in supporting organisations to adopt more strategic approaches to procurement that delivers against competing and emerging stakeholder priorities.
- Developing a responsible procurement strategy and policy;
- Embedding sustainable and circular economy principles within procurement and commissioning strategy;
- Evaluating buying needs and challenging linear procurement models;
- Considering which certifications to utilise;
- Undertaking spend analysis, risk and opportunity mapping; and
- Training and capability building.
- Tender, framework and contract support to evaluate true whole-life-costing of products and services; and
- Embedding relevant criteria into the procurement process to support the delivery of sustainable/circular outcomes.
- Stakeholder mapping and supplier engagement;
- Supplier policies, goals and targets;
- Mentoring procurers and suppliers; and
- Supply chain dialogue, innovation and market development.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations and requirements;
- Checking certifications and chains of custody; and
- Horizon scanning and supply chain impact assessment.
To find out how we can help, contact Alex Forrest.