Are you looking to make your HWRC, waste transfer station or waste depot operate more efficiently and generate savings while you’re at it? Are you unsure how to go about obtaining your environmental permit – or how to put together a fire prevention plan?
Recycling rates have been on the rise internationally for the last decade, with local authorities across the UK looking to increase their savings and boost the performance and efficiency of their HWRCs, transfer stations and depots. We pride ourselves on helping both our public and private sector clients to achieve these larger scale visions.
We are able to facilitate the process of making local authority and private contractor’s waste sites more effective at every stage of their development – from site searches, purchase and lease negotiations, and design work through to obtaining planning permission and applying for environmental permits. We lead the market in creating Fire Prevention Plans for a range of waste facilities including waste transfer stations and HWRCs, taking an operational approach that ensures that we produce plans that work, rather than just simply satisfying the regulations.
If you are looking to improve the efficiency of your waste management infrastructure, or are investigating options for a new waste management site, our vastly experienced team can help you by:
- Conducting site search work, identifying the best site options and assessing site suitability, both from research and on the ground site visits;
- Handling negotiations to buy or lease sites on your behalf;
- Providing cost analysis of a range of options for increasing waste management efficiency, and putting together a business case;
- Designing, or redesigning, new and existing facilities to optimise efficiency, taking a holistic operational approach;
- Writing Fire Prevention Plans, either for a single site or for multiple sites, to ensure that operations are safe and compliant with regulations;
- Assisting in obtaining your environmental permit, whether this is for an entire site or reviewing your existing permit; and,
- Providing support for planning permission applications by carrying out impact assessments or handling the process from start to finish, using our range of trusted subcontractors to provide an extra level of detailed expertise.
Contact our team today if you are interested in maximising the potential of your HWRC, waste transfer station or waste depot, or if you would like to find out more about our Fire Prevention Planning service.