Do you want to develop or improve your operational programmes designed to manage waste, recycling and support a transition towards a circular economy?
Do you want to understand what funding is available to help you develop these programmes and prioritise investments which maximise your progress towards recycling targets in the European Commission’s Circular Economy package or otherwise?
We can help you answer the questions above using our in-depth understanding of best practice around the world, including detailed knowledge of operations in the EU and the priorities of the European Commission – having carried out research, including a review of EU waste statistics and a progress check in Member States , which informed both the Waste Framework Directive and Circular Economy Package.
We can support you to:
- Develop proposals and apply for funds from donor funding programmes including the Structural Reform Support Service (SRSS), European Regional Development Funds (ERDF) and Cohesion Fund money (CF);
- Identify how investments can be made to promote resource management at the top of the waste hierarchy such as prevention, reuse and recycling, rather than residual waste treatment;
- Revise operational programmes within the period of time available;
- Ensure that procurements are designed to deliver cost-effective solutions that are well-adapted to local circumstances; and
- Develop programmes of technical assistance, training, policy development, action planning, funding models, market development, infrastructure and behaviour change.
Contact one of our team if you would like support to ensure your operational programme delivers value for money and supports a transition to a circular economy.