Are you looking to improve the quality of your waste and recycling services? Do you need help tackling air pollution? Do you want to know how upcoming policy changes will affect the way you run environmental services? Are you looking to implement an environmental policy for your local area?
We can help you improve the performance of your environmental services even if you’re operating with a reduced budget.
Our team of waste management experts can help you to optimise your service by:
- Identifying areas for improvement in your waste management systems, examining capture of materials, participation rates, service efficiency and identifying savings; and
- Examining your administrative and governance structures to find better ways to work with partner authorities, service providers and your own workforce.
After a period of limited change, the policy environment is becoming much more dynamic. The Circular Economy Package, the UK government’s 25 Year Environment Plan and the upcoming Waste and Resources Strategy are all set to bring about major changes for local authorities, their private waste contractors and the services they run.
We can help you:
- Understand and respond to the rapidly changing policy environment as effectively as possible;
- Plan and assist you to roll out new services your authority may need or make changes to existing services; and
- Develop strategies to respond to issues of increasing public concern around waste prevention and single use plastics.
We also have a team of experts who can help you understand how to improve your local air quality by:
- Reviewing air quality plans;
- Analysing the cost-benefit of introducing active travel and other clean air quality programmes; and
- Helping with programmes of communications to explain the need for change to local residents.
Contact our team today if you’re interested in finding out how upcoming policy changes could affect you, or if you’d like to know more about how implementing a comprehensive environmental policy could reap social and economic benefits for your local area.