Eunomia’s Spring 2017 Newsletter is Out!
Find out what we’ve been up to in our latest newsletter which is available to read here
This edition includes news on:
- Our review of solid waste management in South East Europe for the European Commission.
- Research into the design of the Natural Capital Trust, a compensation scheme to reimburse society for losses in the natural environment as a result of development.
- The latest Residual Waste Infrastructure Review (11th Edition) which examines the potential implications of Brexit on the UK’s need for residual waste treatment.
- Research for FIFA which explores the environmental impacts of football turf.
- Research that informed draft guidance published by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) which seeks to improve air quality across England.
- News about Principal Consultant Darren Perrin’s presentation and training delivered in Australia and New Zealand.
- The European Environmental Bureau project that investigates the effects of integrating circular economy principles into the European furniture supply chain.
- Our Fire Prevention Plan webinar series.