Dominic Hogg to Give Keynote Speech at DYNAMIX-POLFREE Event
Dr Dominic Hogg will give a keynote presentation at the 4th DYNAMIX-POLFREE Policy Platform in Brussels on Monday 13th April.
Dominic’s presentation is entitled ‘Circular Economy beyond waste: a more comprehensive view on Resource Efficiency’ and will open the first session of the conference. Other speakers during the two day conference are drawn from academia, industry, NGOs and national and European government.
The conference, whose title is “An ambitious Circular Economy Package for Europe: realizing the social, economic and environmental benefits of resource efficiency in Europe”, will include interactive working-groups and panel discussions. Participants will discuss:
- How resource efficiency aspects should be included in the new package
- What a more ambitious package should look like
- What kind of policies and policy mixes should be considered?
- What may be the socio-economic opportunities derived from it?
- What are the expectations and needs of Member States, policy makers and relevant stakeholder groups?
For more information about the conference, including the agenda, click here.