Eunomia is committed to providing efficient, high-quality services to our clients and to achieving excellent environmental outcomes. Our goal is to ‘walk the talk’ by exemplifying high standards in our own practice.
We believe these goals are best delivered by setting out clear responsibilities and related actions for both the company and employees. To this end, we operate an ISO9001 and ISO14001 compliant Integrated Management System (IMS), and a systematic approach to standardise and streamline our work practices. The IMS sets out operational procedures, regularly updated targets and objectives, and methods for measuring performance.
We ensure that as a company we:
- Stay at the forefront of scientific, political, and societal thinking;
- Constantly develop our skills, knowledge and capabilities; and
- Continually improve our own policies and behaviours.
We ensure that our services:
- Meet or exceed our clients’ expectations of quality;
- Improve environmental outcomes for clients; and
- Meet our own high standards of quality.
We ensure that our environmental behaviours exceed the standards set by:
- Environmental legislation and regulations;
- Corporate best practice; and
- Society’s expectations.
Staff are expected to consider carefully the quality, environmental and social impact of their actions and are encouraged to play an active role in continuously improving the system.
We aim to minimise our environmental impacts insofar as it is within our capacity to control them and as long as any improvements being sought do not imply excessive costs relative to the benefits achieved.
We are committed to:
- Minimising energy consumption;
- Procuring with consideration of the impacts of durability, re-usability, recyclability and energy on product and service lifecycles;
- Actively reducing dependence on any form of travel by embracing communications technologies and challenging ourselves and our clients. Where travel is necessary, apply a ‘travel hierarchy’ to prioritise modes of transport with least impact;
- Preventing, re-using, recycling and composting as much of our waste as possible, in that order of priority; and
- Reducing and controlling pollution through the careful management of harmful substances emitted to the air and water environment.
We communicate this policy and performance to the whole company and make all of our stakeholders aware of our policy objectives.
Joe Papineschi, Chairperson, Eunomia Research & Consulting Ltd
We are committed to delivering high quality services to our clients, and maintain ISO9001:2015 (Quality Management System) and ISO14001:2015 (Environmental Management System) certification to demonstrate the integrity of our management systems, both as regards client service and environmental management.
Eunomia’s Carbon Reduction Plan is prepared in accordance with PPN 06/21 and can be viewed here: Eunomia Carbon Reduction Plan 2021_22