Eunomia employees at our Bristol office jumped at the chance to try Airhop, a massive arena filled with wall to wall trampolines in Cribbs Causeway, for the May office social.
Whilst Hulda, Maxi and Ade went hopping mad trying flips, others enjoyed feeling bouncy and weightless.
There’s more than just trampolines at Airhop. Other activities include:
- 50 interconnected trampolines, perfect for wall to wall races;
- Basketball slam dunk for those who fancy themselves as an NBA star, but for a foot or so in height;
- A foam pit to practice your aerial tricks;
- A total wipe-out challenge;
- A battle beam so you can unleash your inner gladiator; and
- The trampoline dodgeball court
Competitive members of the group took part in heats in the total wipe-out arena. Despite there being no official winner, a number of people in the final round stayed on their podiums the whole time!
There were also some victors on the gladiator style battle beam; we’ll let you guess who won from the pictures.
We were relieved that, despite their energetic participation, everyone made it back in one piece and went home. Oddly, everyone received a free pair of socks as a souvenir.
All in all, it was a successful and enjoyable social. Thanks to all who came along, and especially to Laura Williams for organising it!