The transition towards a more circular economy has resonance across all business sectors but will be particularly important in the electrical/ICT sectors.
Eunomia’s team includes leaders in the field of WEEE policy and strategy design and implementation. Our capability and experience make us one of the foremost electrical and electronic equipment (EEE) eco-design, sustainable procurement, electrical/waste, recycling and resource efficiency consultancies in the UK.
We are able to offer:
- A track record of delivering high quality international research and policy advice, such as implementation of the WEEE Directive, and associated legislation and regulation;
- Expertise in the design and management of EEE/WEEE collection, recycling and waste treatment infrastructure;
- Leading experts on electrical product eco-design, sustainable procurement, and resource efficiency;
- Expertise in developing clear guidance for market participants on WEEE Best Available Treatment Recovery and Recycling Techniques (BATRRT).
- Education and training – including WEEE Regulation and legislation implementation, electrical product buying specification, reducing the environmental and financial impact of electrical product returns.
Our experience includes recent projects for the European Commission, UK Government and Government Agencies (including WRAP and Zero Waste Scotland), local authorities, electrical retailers, electrical equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and WEEE recycling/waste management providers.