Looking for interim management to whip a project into shape?
Eunomia People has:
- Experts with over 25 years’ experience of developing policy and delivery solutions in the environmental sector for both public and private sector organisations
- Solutions for organisations with limited budget and time to deliver projects
- The established capability to offer an outsiders opinion to challenge existing processes
- An in-depth understanding of the skills and knowledge needed to deliver change in the environmental markets or fill the gaps prior to permanent recruitment
- A network of contacts with valuable environmental specialisms and experience of knowing who the right person for the job is
Eunomia People prioritises understanding an organisation’s requirements before appointing the right candidate or team so if you have a project that requires interim management, in the first instance, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Public sector organisations can commission interim management solutions quickly under a number of procurement frameworks including:
- The Crown Commercial Service’s framework for Environmental Consultancy
- PRO5 and NEPRO consultancy frameworks
These frameworks enable public bodies to comply with EU procurement rules without the need for a costly, full-scale procurement process.