Could your business gain a competitive edge through greater energy efficiency? What if there was funding available to help offset capital costs and improve the payback period?
Adopting low carbon and energy technologies can offer significant returns. The UK Government’s Building Energy Efficiency Survey 2014/15 found that Britain’s non-domestic premises had the scope to reduce their energy consumption by 39%.
More than a third of these savings – worth £1.3bn per annum in energy bill savings – could be implemented with a payback period of three years or less. These are direct savings from reduced energy bills and business process improvements; but there are also opportunities to gain profile and prestige by demonstrating corporate social responsibility.
Securing these advantages requires investment, and that can be a barrier. We can help you access funding to improve the case for investing in low carbon solutions:
- With so many different support programmes available, finding the right one can be time-consuming. We will use our comprehensive knowledge of the sector to advise you on the support mechanism that best fits your needs.
- Sometimes the application process can seem risky and resource intensive. We can advise you on the approach that is most likely to succeed and even write applications on your behalf.
With five years’ experience of working on the design and management of funding programmes, and a track record of supporting successful applications, we can use our industry experience and network of government contacts to support you. Our expertise includes major support mechanisms, such as:
- Renewable Heat Incentive
- Electricity Demand Reduction Pilot
- Heat Network Delivery Unit
- Contracts for Difference.
We also have an in-depth understanding of the policy and regulatory environment for renewable heat, renewable electricity, energy storage and energy efficiency. As a result, we can use our insights to advise on how best to position your business to capitalise on new policies as they are announced.
Contact us to discuss how we could support you in reaching your low carbon goals.