This organic collections poster was presented at the Solid Waste Association of North America (SWANA)’s WASTECON 2018 as part of their poster competition held on the 21st of August 2018 in Nashville. The poster was put together by the Head of our New York office Sarah Edwards and was presented by Sydnee Grushack.
The poster covers:
- Why the collection of organics and food waste is so important;
- How to have successful organics collections in multifamily properties;
- How to have successful organics collections in single family properties;
- What combinations of waste collection result in the highest capture rates; and
- The key to high participation rates.
The poster is available free of charge. Press the orange button and supply a few details about yourself in order to access the download.