Find out what we’ve been up to in our latest newsletter which is available to download and read here.
This edition includes news on:
- Our 15th birthday celebration and the two special reports launched on the day. The reports include ground-breaking research on marine plastics and the shape of the residual waste market across Northern European countries.
- A recruitment drive including eight new appointments in the company and the launch of a new interim management service Eunomia People which offers companies flexible in-house consultancy.
- Innovative new research in the South West including investigating approaches to payments for ecosystems for the Winford Brook catchment and assessing Wessex Water’s Natural Capital.
- The identification of investment opportunities including work for the European Commission which found astounding sums of money could be raised through Green Tax reform and a report on a significant new UK investment opportunity: electricity storage.
- A report for Olleco and the REA explaining why separate bio-waste collection is a good idea.
- Finally, Eunomia’s house band launched its first EP ahead of their first headlining performance at a trade show coming up in autumn 2016 – watch out for where and when in the coming months and head to the newsletter to listen in.