Eunomia’s latest newsletter was published today, giving our regular update on the company’s work.
This edition includes news on:
- Our work with the RDF Export Group, and our recent report on the legal, environmental and economic issues surrounding the export of refuse derived fuel (RDF) from the UK.
- Our new Manchester Office, and the new resource efficiency team that we are now based there.
- The work we’ve been doing on methods of managing secondary materials price volatility.
- Groundbreaking work on green infrastructure and sustainable drainage.
- Other recent public and private sector work in the resources, energy, marine and policy fields – and our new house band!
Our latest news can always be found here on our website, with updates via Twitter and LinkedIn.