Eunomia Chairman Dr Dominic Hogg will give a keynote speech at UK AD & Biogas 2015 on Wednesday 1st July.
Dominic’s presentation is part of the conference session entitled ‘Where now for UK waste policy?’ Dominic will present on existing food waste policy and will be questioning whether the UK is currently applying the waste hierarchy.
The session will be chaired by William Heller, Chief Executive, Tamar Energy. Other speakers include:
- Anna Karamat, Policy Officer, Directorate A – Green Economy, DG Environment, European Commission
- Dr Richard Swannell, Director of Sustainable Food Systems, WRAP
The presentations will be followed by a panel discussion with:
- Richard Jackson, Head of Environmental Sustainability Team, UCL
- Mark Linehan, Managing Director, Sustainable Restaurant Association
- Neil Grundon, Deputy Chairman, Grundon Waste Managemen
- Dr David Greenfield, Director, SOENECS
For more information about the event, including the agenda, click here.